1. Amelia Moon – A Common Affliction
Amelia makes weird electronic music as a way of coping with the unbearable beauty of the world.
- Nowhere Far Enough 01:36
- Carrier Wave 00:31
- The End of the Beginning 01:30
- All Rite 04:10
- How Can You Do This to Me? 01:13
- Marian 01:36
- It All Happened So Fast 02:21
- I am a Ghost 00:43
- I Wish I Knew Where You Went 02:10
- Raspberries 01:57
2. Faux Pas Quartet – Live improvisation, about 30 minutes
Faux Pas Quartet is a free form improvisation ensemble whose sole purpose is the spontaneous expression of the unconscious.
- Tin Foil Hats
- Aluminum Foil Hats
3. Beauty School – Residual Ugly
Extreme extended techniques on electric bass, trumpet, and percussion intermarry with nasty homemade electronics and circuit-bent keyboards to re-define the boundaries of a kind of beauty that as yet has no name. Music can be avoided.
- A1 01:28
- A2 02:40
- A3 02:50
- A4 09:15
- A5 02:31
- A6 05:25
- B1 03:59
- B2 04:33
- B3 02:18
- B4 08:41
- B5 04:21
4. Duet for Theremin and Lap Steel – Creative Music in Hapeville September 2014 – 23:58
Duet for Theremin and Lap Steel is Scott Burland (Theremin) and Frank Schultz (Lap Steel) and are based in Atlanta Georgia. All performances are improvised.